The objective is to create a secure mobile application (with its backend) that allows the exchange of end-to-end encrypted voice, video and text messages among subscribed client devices.
all users must be pre-authorized by an administrator. The admin panel is the page where the administrator can create “Client Circles” and link multiple devices to each circle separately. For example if Client A has 3 devices, then the admin must create 3 authorization codes for each device respectively. Then those devices become part of the Client A circle and can only communicate with each other.
The app features are the following:
- Send and receive text messages (end-to-end encrypted)
- Place voice calls (end-to-end encrypted)
- Place video calls (end-to-end encrypted)
- Create messaging groups (among contact circle)
- Send media ( images, voice notes, video, documents)
- Enable / Disable read receipts
- Lock access to application through screen lock or fingerprint
- Block screenshots
- Download media when using Wi-Fi only
- Specify number of messages to be kept in history
- Time Self-destruct messages (messages are kept for a specified number of seconds after they have been read and then automatically destroyed)
- Verification safety number ( for protection against man-in-the-middle attacks)
Implementation of the app must be using react native and the admin section using Laravel or any other PHP framework. If you're up for the journey, please apply starting with the word alpha so we would know you've gone through the requirements.
Thank you for your time.