We need a proxy to clear PEGA interview with below requirements:
PEGA Lead System Architect
Required Skills - Pega PRPC V7.1, V6.3 SP1, DB2, CPM Framework, Websphere
• Certified PEGA System Architect (CSA v7.1) & Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (CSSA v7.1).
• Experience in developing and designing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PRPC.
• Interact with the end users and Business Analysts for understanding and gathering of the Business Requirements.
• Experience in all the areas of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Technical Design, Development, Testing & Debugging along with Implementation, Documentation and incorporation of user feedback to plan enhancement in the Application system.
• Experience in the Initial set up of the application by using Application .