I currently have a music community website that has members register and their information is stored into a database of musicians.
After some SEO research, some codes need to be modified to be more search engine friendly. A coder with some SEO experience will be preferred. Must have experience with ASP, and Apache's mod-rewrite tool.
**Summary of tasks to be done:
**- Create a dynamic Sitemap, so when a new members register, it is automatically updated in the Site map
- Using Apache's mod-rewrite to simply existing URL's as much as possible
- Individual member pages will have their own unique page Title
See attached .doc file for a more detailed description. The website URL is also in the attachment.
About the Website:
- MS ACCESS 2000
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Ms Access 2000