I am seeking a coder to create a software program for Windows
to create a professsional looking robust ' invoices and estimates' generating program.
It will be similar to a mini version of the program at
<[url removed, login to view]>
1. Our one will only have _1 template_ not 300
2. It will handle only the US and 3 other countries.
3. It will only produce in this first version-invoices, estimates, purchase orders
and credit memos
4. It will not have such detailed styles features as in the program above.
It will have
1.A Wizard to create basic template with the users details (which can be edited at ant time).
2.A database to hold all the records and do relevent calculations.
[url removed, login to view] output facility to print, email (automatically as an pdf attachment) and pdf
4 Be able to handle dollar and euro currency
[url removed, login to view] able to convert one document to another
[url removed, login to view] have lookup list
[url removed, login to view] able to generate a full range of reports on the data similar to the software mentioned above.
8. Include a clear help section
All relevent tax and currency information will be supplied to you.
This is a long term project. Only want serious coders who want to be involved in
the long term need [url removed, login to view] will no ranking or
small ranking will need to send a demo of their work.
Software must be robust with professional looking interfaces and template.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all versions of windows