I need a program creating that can find an object within an image.
The GUI is not important on this program, it just need to be useable so I can test the program you create.
* The location of an image file.
* The gap between the top of the image and the top of the object (in pixels)
* The gap between the left of the image and the left of the object (in pixels)
* The width of the object (in pixels)
Please find attached in a .zip file two images. The image [login to view URL] is the original image and the [login to view URL] is the first image but it has the object selected.
If you look at the GUI image above and [login to view URL] I have attached, the yellow box is the object selected.
All the images that will be tested on this program will be similar quality to the one attached.
Most images would only have one object, if an image had more than one object, I would like the program to make one selection which would select all the objects.
The program will be tested with the attached [login to view URL] and also images that are similar to it.
I would prefer the program to be written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 / 2003, but I will listen to what language you would like to write it in.
I require 100% ownership of all source code and rights.
**If you have a demo, please send it with your bid**.
The deadline of 30 days to develop is flexible, I prefer quality to a rushed piece of work, so if you would like more that 30 days to complete the project. Let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The program should be able to perform all the functions correctly on the attached [login to view URL] image.
Windows 95 and above.