We need you to answer 37 simple questions about 3D graphics engines.
- Answers must be written in **proper English**. Please provide us with some previous writings etc. of your own to give us an idea about the level of your English.
- Deadline of the project is **24 hours** from the moment your bid is accepted.
- You should cite **at least one URL** supporting your answer to each question.
- Each answer should be **at least** 600 characters long (including spaces, excluding references).
- Please find the questions in the attached file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).