Hi - I'm looking to hire someone qualified
and ambitious to spend 10 hours at this
point researching the best deals one web
I need to know:
1. What will your charge per hour be?
2. Where do you live? (US preferable...)
3. Are you good on the phone?
Here's what you will do.
Step 1. Find as many hosting companies who offer
"shared hosting" with "unlimited domains"
and who have cpanel access with wordpress.
Step 2. Find out how many different servers this hosting
company has... how many different "c-class IP's".
Step 3. Get a quote for purchasing 1 shared hosting
plan on all of their servers... and... learn how
long this company has been in business.
I need MANY MANY web hosting plans, I need good
prices, I need every 'shared hosting plan' on a different
class IP... and.... I need to buy hosting from companies
who've been in business for the longest time possible.
Can you do this?
I would like to hire one person to do this for 10 hours.
What qualifies you to do this better than anyone else?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
do not care