I have previously developed a simple database for my healthcare practice. It is used to record patient visits and billing information. Patients are sorted according to companies and there is an invoice generator for month -end billing.
1. It was developed on Access 97 and I have problems converting it into Access 2003. Certain functions don't work and need debugging.
2. To enhance the invoice generation function. Currently invoices are generated manually by selecting individual companies and specifying billing periods. I currently have to make manual adustments to the templates to incorporate data such as billing month. I would like a function where invoices would be generated automatically for all companies (where relevant)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access 2003 running on Windows XP