I have started using a new, and very nice shopping cart program in php. The only problem with it is that it does not have a bulk upload feature, and the person that wrote the program is too busy with other projects at this time.
What I need is a php program that I can integrate with the shopping cart program that will:
1. Download a sample CSV file from the mysql database with all of the appropriate fields (and ONLY the necessary fields) and one or two lines of data.
Then, I can use that downloaded sample and use the headers in it to create a CSV file with all of the product info.
2. The program will then upload my new CSV file to the database and populate it with the new information.
You may know a similar program that is used with OSCommerce called Easy Populate. This is not OSC, but, I need a module that will do the same thing.
The program you design Must work seamlessly with my shopping cart admin as an add on.
If you can do it, I can provide you with a copy of the shopping cart for refference.
I will happily entertain any bids, and will communicate with you every step of the way.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**AFCommerce runs on the powerful** [**PHP**]**scripting language, the reliable** [**Apache**]**web server, and the popular** [**MySQL**]**database server. AFCommerce is able to run on any PHP 4.2 or higher enabled web server running on Linux, Solaris, BSD, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows environments**