eBay Developer - "ebay Bulk Listing Tool"
We seek an experienced ebay developer to write a web-based bulk listing tool that will enable ebay sellers to list or update existing auctions. (Script to be hosted on our server)
If you have developed a listing tool in the past, we can use the existing script but with minor modifcation. Our objective is to enable ebay sellers to edit existing auctions ("Descriptions") by inserting a new auction tool (HTML CODE).
Here's how it will work:
1. ebay developer log in to our server
2. ebay developer inputs ebay item # (or multiple item #'s) into script.
4. script calls up ebay using our token certificate and edits the item # description by inserting a small line of HTML code (we will provide HTML code)
In addition, the ebay seller may use to script to upload new auctions to their ebay account (including our HTML code).
Please feel free to send private message with any questions. We are looking for a coder with an existing ebay listing script to help minimize development costs. We do have ebay account w/token certificates available.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).