Modification of an existing page generator script (in php)
I have a page generator script (written in PHP) which takes in a list of keywords and builds webpages on the server-side, using a template. One web page per keyword.
e.g. <[url removed, login to view]>
It needs the following **corrections...
1) It uses an intelligent 404 script that's supposed to redirect visitors to the home page if any of the webpage is missing. It's not working.
2) There is an error message that says...
Error: Object expected
3) Currently it scrapes the content from search engines for each keyword and puts it on the webpage it generates. I would like to disable that feature.
4) All webpages are generated within a folder. (e.g. [url removed, login to view]). I'd like the option of generating the pages in the root folder.
**I also need the following Additions...**
1) Google [url removed, login to view] for all the pages generated.
2) The script generates all pages in a single go. Instead i need an option where i can generate X no. of pages now and the ability to add Y no. of pages every day using a cron job.
3) Creation of an RSS feed for all the pages generated and the newly generated pages every day.
4) Three new tokens...
(a) %KEYWORDFULLCAPS% = when used on the page, should be replaced by the keyword and CAPITALIZED.
(b) %NEXTKEYWORD1% = when used on the page, should be replaced by the next random 1 keyword(s). Separated by comma if more than one.
(c) %KEYWORDMENU5V% = when used on the page, should be replaced by the next random 5 keyword(s) placed one below the other and linked.
(d) %KEYWORDMENU5-10H% = = when used on the page, should be replaced by the next random 5 ~ 10 keyword(s) placed one after the other (separated by |) and linked appropriately.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows xp, 2000, 98