We are looking for someone that is able to make a random 4+4 digit code. The database will need to hold up to 20,000 codes. This is for adding audio to our replicted websites and eash website will have their own code to record their message and then it will be automatically put onto their website.
Here is the instructions on the site that we are getting the service from.
* Assign your users a **unique** 8-digit PIN number of your choosing.
* You should only modify the following parameters in the link:
**pin=***[8-digit PIN number that you assign (optionally, this can be base64-encoded)]*
**pm=***[1 to autoplay audio | 2 to play when clicked]*
**c=***[Hex color for player button]*
**bgc=***[Hex color of your page background - this is used to "hide" the player if no audio clip exists]*
**en=***[1 if you are using a base64-encoded PIN]*
* You can place links to the audio player on pages before an audio clip exists - the player will appear to be invisible until the audio clip is created. This allows you to create many pages at once, then assign PINs to your users as needed. Their audio will automatically appear once they record it.
* We suggest assigning 8-digit PINs to your users that are not easily guessed by others. Random numbers work the best.
* When you display the 8-digit PIN, we suggest using the 4-4 format, e,g "1234-5678"
* For added security, you can encode your PIN numbers with base64 encoding. As long as you pass the "en=1" parameter in the link, we will decode the PIN. As an example, the base64 encoding of "12345678" is "MTIzNDU2Nzg=".
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).