One of our clients requires a very simple canned demonstration of a soccer game that has the following features:
1. Two teams of 11 moving up and down the soccer field, moving a soccer ball.
2. Show the ball being passed from player to player, with one interception of the ball by the opposing team.
3. Show a goal being scored.
4. Cut to a closeup of the scoring player running around with arms raised.
5. Total time: between 20 and 30 seconds.
We will provide models for soccer players, ball and stadium, unless you already have your own and prefer to work with them.
NOTE: We need to receive weekly deliverables of work in progress so that we can provide feedback to guide your efforts and also to present to our client.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
a. Must run on Windows 2000/XP as a standalone exe file.
b. A Blender game is preferred.