I need a script to automatize some operations on an Apache server, with Cpanel installed.
- it must works on every installations. Every single data preferences must be configured to work on every hosting with apache and cpanel installed.
- it must basically generate subdomains (not using wildcard, because not all hosting support them. It must use Cpanel functions) from a list of terms. It must handle very long list and it must be optimized to be fast.
- it must generate pages based on a HTML template, using custom tokens to insert terms from word lists.
- it must have the ability to scrape some sources, like search engines and so.
- it must have the ability to cloak pages (IP delivery technics)
more details in private message. Post an INFO request if you think you can code this script. If you have done something similar, post me a message with detailed infos...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).