**Required: world-class web site using PHP/MySQL
**_SEE PDF(ZIP) ATTACHMENT FOR MORE DETAILS
- an online marketplace to provide a location where users can post used items for sale
- registered users (members) can choose from several ad styles/sizes.
- uses common functionality such as; search by category, keywords, etc., image and text upload, rotating banner ads, membership, and online payment by credit card, PayPal, etc.
- will only handle fees for posting of item(s), not for the actual transaction (purchase/sale) of the item(s).
1) Guest search of database for posted items
2) Membership options include:
a) Level 4* User provides the option to save searches and preferences, such as location, category, etc. Requires first name, last name, username & e-mail address, this level will _not_ allow ad postings.
b) Level 3* User can post 3 ad styles; i) limited text, ii) limited text with one image, iii) unlimited text with multiple images.
c) Level 2* User (corporate) can post several ongoing items from any of the ad styles referenced in b) (above) - customized for small business and/or auctioneer. Discounts for bulk ad postings. Levels 2 & 3 may be blended if the proper controls are available.
d) Level 1* User is Administrator only. Admin options required for user management, ad/posting approval, all standard aspects of web site.
3) Banner Ad spaces will be available - membership (if necessary) has not been determined at this time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP/MySQL, cross-browser compliant (I.E., Netscape, Firefox)