I need someone to negotiate a deal with a client that will be willing to sell his site/domain for $5,000 USD (or less). Once you find the site that meets the requirements listed below, your job will also be to take care of the actual selling process of the site.
You will provide the client with my information so that he can transfer the ownership of the site/domain to me, and you will provide me with all the client contact information e-mail/phone so that I can communicate with the client.
Your job will be completed when the site owndership is transferred to me. You will get additional bonus if you find a better deal. The following are the minimum site requirements:
The domain/site MUST meet the following requirements:
1) The domain must be registered in 1998 or older and must not be expired
2) The site/domain must have a google page rank of 6
3) The site must have at least 100 backlinks, dmoz and yahoo! listings is a big plus
4) The domain must be .net or .com
5) The site must have at least 500 unique visitors a day coming to it
1) The web site to be purchased will meet all the requirements
2) The ownership will be transferred to me.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended
to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).