I will explain my software a little.
When opened it generates a challenge key.
I have a key generatorthat runs on my local machine.
From this key generator I get the users unlock key and ftp password that is derived from his C: drive serial number.
I then have to ssh in to my server and run a little bash script that creates the user's ftp account. Then I have to email back his unlock keys.
I have the Visual Basic source for the key generation part.
What I would like to do is port this over to my server and automate the task. Example:
1. The user logs on to a page. He enters his challenge key.
2. He immediately gets an answer back from the server with his unlock key.
3. The software also calls the command line script or embedded script to add the ftp account.
I would also need a for it to check in my mysql database if the user has a active subscription. This table allready exists.
I would like to limit the amount of keys a user can receive. And I need to make an entry in to another mysql table ( to be created) that logs each key generation.
Project prefereably created in php
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).