We require someone to create a custom module in vTiger with the heading "Survey Results". These survey results (a series of answered questions) will be generated via a webform on a Joomla website, where each completed survey will create a new entry within the custom vTiger module. Each completed survey will be associated with a contact within vTiger so that a list of completed surveys can be viewed against each contact. The contacts module will need to be modified so that it performs a similar function to the sales order module where by a reoccurring email is sent out to the contact at a frequency based on the selection ie weekly, bi-weekly, monthly. This email will be sent to the contact according to the schedule and will contain the link to the survey they are required to complete. Once the survey (webform) is complete, this will post the results into the Survay Results custom module and automatically relate itself to the contact who created it. On completion of each survey an alert must be triggered via email or calender event, furthermore when a series of 3 surveys are completed a different type of alert must be triggered to signal that all 3 required surveys have been completed. This information will be required to be reported on so it needs to integrate properly with vTiger to allow the fields within the custom module to be selected and counted.
I hope I have explained this correctly. I look forward to your receiving your bids for this project. Many thanks
1. Custom vTiger Module containing "Survey Results"
2. Surveys will be completed via a webform on a Joomla website.
3. The survey will be emailed via a link to a contact listed within the contacts module according to frequency selected.
4. The completed survey will then be linked to that contact within vTiger and vTiger users will be alerted when this occurs.
5. The survey results will need to be reported on in relation to the contacts so these fields need to be available within reporting.
I hope this helps with understanding!