I would like a script that can be called from CRON that will submit individual pages to the top twelve Search engines based upon a frequency that I configure. I want the option to exclude pages and choose which SE’s to include. I also want a report emailed to me with submission results.
I would also like to understand how I can add, edit or delete search engines.
Pages not to submit
Information needed for submission (name, email and etc)
Where to send submission report.
Which SE’s to use.
Would be nice to be able to add additional SE’s
Frequency of submission
Functions of the script:
1. When run looks at last submission and will not run until frequency is met.
2. Spiders site and comparing to do not submit list, creates a list of pages to be submitted.
3. Submits individual pages to the top 12 search Engines (can use sitemap for Google)
4. Sends submission report by email
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux or Windows server using PHP or CGI scripting