My name is Jonathan Paul :)
Before I describe this project, please review my Scriptlance feedback.
You will see that I'm a fair webmaster, with over 100 perfect scores.
I'm not here to waste your time, and you will be paid promptly ...
Ok, this project should be written in CGI and PHP with MySQL :)
I will now explain the idea ...
I have a large list of website addresses. These are websites that I
would like to visit. I would like to email the owners of these sites.
The email, will be a standard email - which I will cut and paste into
their contact form, or via gmail.
Your job, is to create a script, that allows me to import a list of
domains, and allow me to visit, contact and record the details of my
attempts to communicate with these website owners.
The script, will display the domain names in a frame on the left side.
When I click on the domain name, it will change color, and the domain
will load inside a frame, on the right. Above the website, will be
another smaller frame, that has some details about this website.
I have created a sample HTML template for this project:
[url removed, login to view]
Your job, is to create the back end, that allows me to add & remove
websites, projects, and details. I shall explain the process now ...
- I should be able to log into the script.
- I should be able to create a new project.
- I should be able to cut and paste a list of website addresses into
a box, and then paste a pre-written email into another box.
- I then click on the project, and visit a frame like the one above
- I click on the first link, and it loads in the frame
- I manually locate the "contact us" page
- I click on the "COPY EMAIL CONTENT" link, which copies my prewritten
email to memory (like clicking control C)
- I manually paste the email, into the website owner's contact form.
- Then I click the link to confirm I have contacted this website owner
The script then records the time and date, along with any notes I may
type. The link should change color in the left navigation menu, to
show I have submitted, or contacted this website owner.
I would then manually, move to the next site ...
and I would continue down the list. Emailing and contacting each of
the website owners. The script should allow me to do this easily,
and offer a way to record my actions, times, dates and notes for
Hopefully this makes sense. It will just make it a lot easier for me
to contact website owners, and to keep track of the details. This is
a simple project, and I'm sure you understand my needs. Any questions
and please send them via the message board.