Закрито

Server Based CGI script

Hello, im looking to get a custom CGI script made. I am looking for bids on this and if you think you can execute it and give me a great rate we can possibly start on this process.. This script that i wish to be done is a traffic trade script that will trade traffic with other sites..for example when someone clicks a link on your site you will have an option of sending the visitor to URL A at 40 % chance and 60 % of it going to URL B. saying that "URL A" is a traffic trade and "URL B" is a gallery. also we will be working with more than 1 TRAFFIC TRADE. THe percentage must also be manageble or easily changed on a server based interface.

## Deliverables

1. detailed logs of refferring urls 2. force feeding traffic to other sites from your own domain. 3. password protection because it would have to be set on the server. 4. ability to add trades when using on your server and the ability for others to immediately add their url links to which they wish to send traffic to your site from theirs. [url removed, login to view] statistics of traffic such as: [url removed, login to view] in. [url removed, login to view] out. [url removed, login to view] in. d. raw out. [url removed, login to view] trade ratio between all URL's [url removed, login to view] raw [url removed, login to view] uniques and so on.. [url removed, login to view] that will show all statistics back to weeks possibly months. [url removed, login to view] option of making all urls on your html page,(where you will be sending traffic from to other sites to trade traffic) easily coded with the %ratio to send and recieve traffic.. [url removed, login to view] able to black list sites from automatically trade traffic with you at the push of a button. [url removed, login to view] script must also have a second feature for webmasters that can submit there sites to yours for [url removed, login to view] links can be fed to the script added on the list and must be manageble . in these areas for example. the form : NAME: steve URL link: [url removed, login to view] URL link back: [url removed, login to view] Description:MY FAMILY In SCOTland. all these variables must be manageble if need be. this second feature must also be able to work along with the traffic trade script. MUST READ THIS i want to put out 2 versions of this script. -script 1 all aspects except #9 -script 2 all aspects included from #1-#9 plus the ability of the script to skim 2% of their traffic sent to my domain of choice witch of course i can set up to 10+ urls when installed on their server. ok this is just a rough sketch possibly i might need a couple more features but this is the basic script that i want and need.. I will be taking bids on this with other programmers and hope that you can give me a decent price range for this and a ETA of a finished product.. Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Complete copyrights to all work purchased.

## Platform

server side PHP,CGI, MAC<---(optional)

## Deadline information

for more details please contact me

Навички: Програмування на С, Адміністрування баз даних, Техніка, Linux, MySQL, Perl, PHP, Архітектура ПЗ, Тестування ПЗ, SQL, Системний адміністратор, UNIX

Деталі: working for cgi, where to get programmers, steve black, send traffic to your site, scotland php, out source programmers, mac of all trades, get out of 9 to 5 programmers, force.com sites, family choice, 30 second script, price protection, black programmers, sketch up work, steve s, sketch to HTML, sketch html, scotland, feeding, cgi php server

Про роботодавця:
( 0 відгуки(-ів) ) United States

ID Проекту: #2844670

16 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $286

eurocomp

See private message.

$425 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(6 відгуків(и))
4.9
joshyy

See private message.

$340 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(18 відгуків(и))
4.5
incremental

See private message.

$212.5 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(4 відгуків(и))
4.1
rentedcoder

See private message.

$170 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(24 відгуків(и))
4.0
ronanvw

See private message.

$425 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(1 відгук)
3.4
timeverson

See private message.

$340 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(1 відгук)
2.5
rymonvw

See private message.

$102 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(8 відгуків(и))
2.6
mork2929

See private message.

$106.25 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
0.0
suba911vw

See private message.

$318.75 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
1.4
webprovw

See private message.

$399.5 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
0.0
vw302615vw

See private message.

$357 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(4 відгуків(и))
2.2
teslavw

See private message.

$408 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
0.0
infotechvw

See private message.

$212.5 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(2 відгуків(и))
0.0
anplexvw

See private message.

$85 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
0.0
evancsims

See private message.

$255 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(и))
0.0
yaharony

See private message.

$425 USD за 14 дні(-в)
(1 відгук)
0.0