I have created a strongly typed Business Object Collection (Inherits [url removed, login to view]) in VB.NET that binds to the DataGrid just fine.
My problem is that I can't figure out to:
1. Hide some of the columns
2. Control which columns get displayed in what order
3. Adjust the width of other columns
(This is just the tip of the iceburg with projects.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete VB.NET source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).