I have attached an image of a logo (Exhibit A) and a photograph of an outdoor sign that reads "The Village AT TOWN PARK" (Exhibit B).
I want to reproduce the appearance of the words as they appear in Exhibits A & B.
I have spent several hours on this and the closest match I have been able to come up with is illustrated in an attached PhotoShop .psd file (Exhibit C):
* The closest match I could find for the letters "T" and "V" is Grand Circus Clean
* The closest match I could find for the letters "he" and "illage" is Bickham Script MM
* "AT TOWN PARK" seems to be Times New Roman
My work is close, but not good enough. I want it to be almost identical. Examples of problems with my attempt (Exhibit C) that _**you must overcome**_ are:
* The font used for the letters "T" and "V" should be solid, just as they are for "he" and "illage". Don't just fill in the white space, want to use the correct font.
* The spacing between the "T" and "h", "V" and "i" are too far apart
* The loops on the the letters "l" in "Village" are too close together
* The loop on the letter "g" extends too far to the left.
* The words "AT TOWN PARK" are too far down from the words "The Village"
* All of the letters in "AT TOWN PARK" are too close together
* The "A in "AT TOWN PARK" is supposed to be left aligned below the "h" in "The"
* The "K" in "AT TOWN PARK" is supposed to right align with the middle of the "a" below "Village"
The requirements for this job are as follows: Modify and return my PhotoShop .psd file (Exhibit C) so that it matches Exhibits A & B almost identically. Figure out and tell me what fonts used for the lettering of Exhibits A & B Provide these fonts to me in MS Windows file format The PhotoShop .psd file you provide must use editable letters in Horizontal Text Tool layers to spell out "The Village AT TOWN PARK" (I want to have the ability to apply different colors and different font sizes to the letters). The fonts and their attributes (such as point size and spacing between the letters) must match Exhibits A & B almost identically.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows file system