We are looking for a program that can handle print queuing from multiple computers to any variety of printers and printer trays. This is our first post here, so please let us know if you need a more detailed design.
- Windows Forms n-tier application (GUI, Business Logic, SQL Server Express database layers needed)
- Each user will have their own queue
- Each print job in the queue can be assigned to one of a list of printers, and for each printer the job can be assigned to a printer tray
- Print queue data will be stored in a SQL Server Express database, queued files will be stored on a network drive until printed
- Each print job is a type of document, only pdf and pcl (print-to-file) needed for now
- The print queue must be accessible from multiple programs, it can either be a standalone application or shared dll
- A single job, multiple jobs, or the entire queue can be released to their associated printers at one time
- The user can change parameters (e.g. printer/tray) for a specified job at any time
- Upon successfully printing the queue, the queue is moved to an dated archive folder
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Source code must be documented in English
5) Source code must be in C#, and compilable in [url removed, login to view] 2005
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 19, 2005 11:38:41 AM:
Bidding ends this week. I have only heard responses to my prior question from 3 of the 17 who have expressed interest in this project.
I am only accepting a bid if the bidder responds that they have read the design specs (attached word file), and are comfortable delivering this product as specified. If you have not responded and are still interested, please respond now.
SQL Server Express
Visual Studio .NET 2005