I have a database similar to the one attached that has a list of URL feeds.<b
What we want is simple do a search command in PHP to search for news in that feeds and a search result page with the search results.
So the [url removed, login to view] file will look to the URLs on database and search for the word that user prompt. Then show the results in another page ([url removed, login to view]), this page will also generate a RSS feed to track the results.
Do a search caching or develop a page to show all feeds to prevent high load to server.
The work don't need interface or design. Just simple HTML to show the results and a link to generated search RSS.
Search Results will have:
- Number of Search results
- Results need to be displayed like this:
Title (link to the news entry)
Link to original site
Date of publishing
- Pagination (<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>)
- And the "Search results RSS generator"
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LAMP, Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP