I have an existing script for a real estate rental property tracking that I would to modify. I would like to extend it's capabilites:
1. In the leasing details section add fields for:
* Details (unlimited text field)
* Late Payment Amount
* Add Late Charge after ___ field (such as 5th of month)
* Security Deposit Amount
* Security Deposit Paid Date
* 2 additional phone fields (work & mobile)
2. Add a payment section with the follow fields
* Date (pre-fill today's date)
* Name (Pre-fill the tenant)
* Amount Paid (Pre-fill with leased amount if after late charge date add the late charge too)
3. Show the last 12 payments on the details, with an button to show all payments.
4. Add a new "mortgage" section add:
* Financial Institution
* Mailing Address
* Phone Number
* Contact Name
* Account Number
* Monthly Payment
* Escrow Amount
* Intrest Rate
5. Add a checkbox on the login screen to cookie the login information, the have the login script check for the cookie
The entire modification should follow the existing PHP/XML template flow.
You can view the existing system at:
[url removed, login to view]
Should you have any questions, please ask prior to bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP MySQL XML