We need to develop relationships with programmers adept in PHP/MySQL/XHTML to assist us in our contract website design activity. This project is intended to help us identify such individuals. We will be posting more tests in the near future to find multiple programmers.
We have the expertise to code this project without difficulty, but need a panel of reliable, experienced programmers to whom we can outsource work when we have no spare capacity available.
Our primary website is <[url removed, login to view]> . To understand this project, please go to <[url removed, login to view]> and read the information in the container “Estimate Your Price in a Minute!?? The aim of this project is to design and code a calculator to perform the price calculation described there.
This would entail an XHTML form with:
1. A drop-down list for the size of the sheet, a text box for entering the number of sheets,
2. A “Calculate Your Estimated Price?? submit button and
3. A “Your Price?? text box to display the dollar result.
The form would pass the above two arguments to a PHP program that would do the following:
a. Look up a MySQL table for the price of that sheet size
b. Multiply this price by the number of sheets the visitor entered
c. Discount this by 2%
d. Display the result in the “Your Price?? text box.
As for the code, it should be expertly structured and include standard error handling.
We do not need an interface for creating or populating the table.
As you can see, this an extremely simple project and our projected budget for it is a comfortable $50.
Please respond only if you can show us samples of complex PHP, MySQL and XHTML code you have written. We should be able to talk to the users of the code about the quality of your service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP 4.4.4, MySQL 4.1.22-standard, XHTML 1.0