A user can have multiple Companies.
A Company can have multiple Users.
1. Add "Companies per User" to [url removed, login to view]
2. Replace/rename role "User" to "Company Manager"
3. Create new role "Company user"
4. Add user management on Front-end where a user with role "Company Manager" can add/edit/remove users to the Company that they made when they signed up adn set their role to either company manger or company user.
When registering, a user fills a field for "Company".
- creates a new company in the table Companies (key is ID, company name does not have to be unique)
- creates the relationship in company_client table (company_id - client_id)
- Make this user a "Company Manager".
In the the top-menu bar, show a drop-down for Active company selection if user had multiple companies, else just show the company name.
On the user dashboard, show currently selected/active company name.
Company & User management
- Create route + blades /company/... where a user can view/edit/create his companies
- Create route + blades /users/... where a user can view/edit/create other users of the same company
5 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за €349
As I'm well familiar with Laravel framework. After checking the git I'm very much interested to work on this project. I'll be glad to have your concern for the opportunity. Thank you