the project consist of the following features
1) must haver a login system with this structure
a) Basic user
b) department manager
c) site manager
d) system manager
2) must have the ability to input staff time tables based on a weekly rotation (new timetable each week). staff must also be able to have multiple shifts for a given day/week
SUMMARY OF THIS INPUT TABLE
a) input staff start and finish times.
b) auto calculate total hrs that member has been assigned for each day/total week
c) have a select field for each day of week which pulls from a list in a table. things like holiday, sick, flu. this should also auto assign time in to the start and finish times when select for that day.
3) a page to allow you to search for a location, department week number and see that time table. also be able to search for a given users timetable based on week number
4) PDF report to show each departments time table. also the ability to filter down to a given users time table only.
5) import dbf files to get the users actual times. import into a table
6) table to show the department timetable next to the times imported from dbf.
Summary of project:-
this project is to allow me to create staff time tables based on week numbers. tyhese numbers can be stored in a table which contains a number with week commencing date and week ending date. example 1601 (year + 01 for week 1 (2/1/2016 - 8/1/2016)
Then it needs to import the actual timings from dbf files and show me the difference between the timetable and the true times.
Budget for this project is very low and no money will be paid until actual progress is made and shown working.
17 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $507
I am ready to start your project , just start chat and we can discuss in detail , i assure you that you will be provided quality work. Waiting for your kind reply...
Hi Peter here, I am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. Thanks!