A transport company currently manages its operations via Access 365 and Excel. We need to move it an online system. The system is for management of the trips and inventory for the vehicle parts. The website should have the following features
1. Data capture screens (This include fact data like routes, master child forms like trip and trip details). The screens should look attractive and have features like pagination, search via different fields etc.
2. Produce reports that can be exported as pdf
3. Ability to bulk upload data from external systems.
4. Trigger stored procedures to do end of day computations
5. Send out emails.
6. Notification/alerts on home page
1. The website should be build as a service, so that it can be used by multiple companies. Users of each company should see only their data and logo.
2. Capture screens and reports should be responsive i.e. work via mobile and tablets.
3. Cater for user authentication and authorisation for different functionalities
4. Use a industry standard framework.
Note that there is a working system in place, hence functional requirements are clear as we will be replicating the existing functionality. There will be repeat work for maintenance and enhancements, as the system is still growing.
Apply with examples of experience with developing a complete system of this scale.