Get a Website Built
Цей проект отримав 46 заявок від талановитих фрілансерів з середньою заявкою у $ AUD.Отримайте безкоштовно цінові пропозиції на схожі проекти
Бюджет проекту$250 - $750 AUD
I currently have a weather site- [url removed, login to view] that is a complete mess in terms of how it works and has too many separate dependencies.
The gauges look like they have come from [url removed, login to view] I cannot tell you if previous dev bought them or not when it comes to my website.
Moving forward, I want to rebuild the site from the ground up so that it is using clean scripts that are clearly commented so I can edit down the track if need be.
The purpose of the site is primarily a weather display board that will show me what is happening in my selected location. This is primarily to assist with predicting things like fire behaviour etc:
Login – I want to be able to create username and passwords for the site so I can restrict who has access to it. 3 reasons for this:
· It is my intellectual property and don’t want anyone to just be able to see what I have and steal my idea.
· I will be using an API to pull the data from the site and I pay per request. I don’t want just any old joe loading the site up costing me money every time they do
· Enables me to add change and manage features available to various users as I add or expand the site. It will be used by volunteers but as I am paying for a lot of the features out of my own pocket I want to have a bit of control over features that cost such as the use of API for additional requests or SMS alerts
Landing Page – The landing page should I possible default to weather information for the area closes to their registered IP address HOWEVER as a user preference, they should be able to change that default location
Location Selection - This should be via a drop down menu
I will be using the willyweather API to pull the data down. and I am able to select data for up to 10 locations on my current plan. Currently only have 4 locations in mind but will want to add or expand later if it works well. API Documentation is located [url removed, login to view]
We can go through more specifics of the site if you are interested in the job, but have a look and if you have time we can have a chat via phone or skype to see what works for you and discuss the project in more detail
In terms of the template i want to use for the site, i have purchased the template [url removed, login to view] to be used
- Визначте бюджет та часові рамки
- Виділіть Вашу пропозицію
- Отримайте оплату за Вашу роботу
Найняти фрілансерів, які також подавали заявки в цей проект
Працюйте над схожими проектами та заробляйте гроші вдома!Зареєструйтесь зараз
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online