This project is to build a video recorder that is truly HTML WebRTC streaming & Flash for legacy + HTML Media Capture on mobile devices.
1) HTML WebRTC streaming & Flash for legacy + HTML Media Capture on mobile devices
2) Recorded files output to AWS’s S3 Bucket
3) Recorded format for video ( H.264+AAC for playbacks across browsers & devices )
4) Recorded format for the snapshot ( JPEG )
5) Update database about the recorded file’s information
6) Recording must be secured, running on https
7) Encrypted Recording (WebRTC)
8) Encrypted Recording (Flash)
9) With FFMPEG to convert videos
10) Ability to modify the design of the recording interface
11) The recording features: Ability to Start, Pause, Stop, Delete
12) Able to add watermark & rotate videos
13) Support Multi-language (Ability to add own translated files)
14) Able to embed in any website
15) Able to set video resolution, video quality, limit recording time
16) High quality video recording
17) Cross-browser supports & Responsive
18) Fast loading & Minimal server load
19) Support CDN
20) Support Desktop (Mac & PC), Android, IOS
21) For mobile devices (Supports recording up to 4k video), For Desktop (Supports recording up to 1080p video)
22) Make IOS & Android SDK
23) Clean & well documented code
24) We will fully own the codes & scripts produced
25) Provide supports & modification until successfully installed on our ends.
26) Signing of Non-disclosure agreement upon awarding of the project.
Pay upon completion of the projects with all requirements stated above completed.
If you’ve past experience for this, please share when you bid for this job.