I’m looking to create a Wordpress plugin that allows us to create a pipeline chart, like the one seen here, which would show the development progress of various therapeutic programs.
Figure 1 - Current Chart (Image)
Figure 2 - Current Product Detail Accordion
I’d like to modify the chart to combine the product details which are currently accordion items below the chart. The product details could be included as part of the chart using accordions under the product name like in this example:
Figure 3 - Example Chart
We are hoping to redesign the chart to look similar to this mocked-up design below. This design should be able to be expanded to include an unlimited amount of rows. The chart should also be responsive in a way like the example chart above.
Figure 4 - Redesigned Chart (Image)
Here is a list of features this plugin should include:
1. It should be very easy to update the content of the chart and add new rows as necessary.
2. I’d also like the option to easily change the color of elements of the chart such as the arrows, text column backgrounds, etc.
3. I’d also like to have an animation (left to right) for the arrows as they reach their stage of either research, preclinical and clinical; this should happen as the user scrolls down to chart in the browser.
4. All settings should be controlled from within the Wordpress dashboard and then shortcode should be used to include the chart on the desired page.
5. There should also be the capability to include HTML and Images for the product description which would be included as a accordian dropdown under each row.
6. Lastly, we’d need to be able to create multiple charts as needed with individual embed codes for each.
7. We'll also need the ability to sort/filter the chart based a specific parameters.