The scope of this project is to build a “Poll/Test/Award Lead Capture Page Creation Platform” for lead generation purposes. This means that the actual user of the system will be able to select from available “Poll” & “Online Test” or “Award” Templates and easily setup a poll/test/award with a custom link that he can use to collect new prospect contacts.
Once the Poll/Test/Award has been published its link can be shared with other online users and everyone that completes the poll/test/award will have to verify his vote by using a real email.
This will act as a lead generation mechanism for the user that creates the survey and he will have the option to export the list of contacts and observer the statistics and even create sub lists of contacts and exports them.
The actual value of this tool is that it will allow users to be able to create Polls, Tests and Awards pages for being used as Lead Capture pages. Once a new visitor will visit these pages, he will be asked for an email for confirmation purposes to make his vote being valid, or for his test results to be sent to his email or to take part to an Award so that he can take his award through his email. This way the user of the system is going to use these Lead Capture Pages as a list building tool because he will create a very targeted email list of participants interested in a specific subject.
• CakePHP 2.7+
• All pages should be mobile friendly (bootstrap)
• Connection with existing user database that runs on another server, through Webservices
• The Project manager should be able to communicate in English through a Skype room with the coordination team
• We will need a team of: 1 Project Manager, 1 Graphic Designer capable of delivering html/css in bootstrap, 1 senior developer
We have estimated that the final version of this software should be ready in 20 September 2016.
We will need to have a working beta version by August 15.
Milestones & step by step progress of the Project
This project will be split in 8 phases and the relevant milestones will be created.
1. Wireframe Phase: In this phase we will create all the screens of the project in wireframes, based on the project description. Here we will not put any detail, just the outlines of the screens, but we will conclude the project screens.
2. HTML/CSS Phase: In this phase we will take the wireframes and we will create the final graphics and HTML/CSS designs.
3. Connectivity with existing database server: Here we need to create the login screen to be able to login a user from existing database. This will be done with the help of one of our developers.
4. Coding of Polls: Functionality of the Polls section will be done and basic testing.
5. Coding of Tests: Same here
6. Coding of Awards: Same here
7. Beta Release
8. Final Release
48 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $4115
For the right budget and not over the night i would be happy to provide you a solution. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you, Bogdan [login to view URL]