I want a simple and basic site and app, which will be "proof of work" for futere advanced website and app.
Just to take the Survey JS example with some improvements.
1. login include user/pass or survey code.
2. join a group and see what surveys/exams available for this user
3. take a survey/exam
3. see results and statistics.
4. ability so get\see\reply private-messagae or public-messages
1. login to dash board, as Admin, Group Supervisor, or Content editor (different privilages).
2. add/remove/change survey or exam
3. add/remove/change users and groups
4. send/recive messgaes (private and public)
5. see statistics for every user or group
6. see statistics for every question
main database tables:
users to group
survey type (survey, exam etc.)
questions to survey type.
messages to user
statistics sql queries.
Guide lines suggested (you can suggests other ways)
all interactions with user will be with surveyjs
display data with datatables.
JSON is the preferd method between front-end and back-end.
NODE.JS for back end
ReactJS for app.
[login to view URL] - librery site
[login to view URL] - examples for node.js and react
[login to view URL]
1. Get the official example-web-Site, from https://github.com/surveyjs/surveyjs-nodejs, and get it work.
2. Use the example API dbadapter.js, extend it, or use something else for more functionality.
3. Use surveyjs.io examples or editor to create "survey elements" for:
a. List of available surveys
b. Setting page for admin
c. Setting page for user (username, pass, group)
d. Three (3) survey samples (any questions)
e. Contact us form
f. Message form
g. Statistics form
4. Build the tables on postgerDB, and make sure the all surveys-data absorbed in.
5. Wrap it with very basic user UI
6. Get everything work also from app (same functionality of the web but as app)
1. Get the official website to work well
2. Build all survey elements with "dump" data
3. Get the survey elemnt work correctly with postgerDB
4. Get the android app work same way as website (with ReactJS).