These tasks should be done in my WooCommerce Webshop:
1. I need a text with some textlinks on the cart page above the paypal express button and if paypal express is on the article detail page, then also at this place under the price field. This text must be editable in the back-end. And when paypal express is not there on the article detail page, then this text should not appear. I send you a mockup about the placement on the article detail page.
2. Please realize a random display of results in the two sliders for product pages and service pages on the start page. Each time when the start page is called up, different results should be displayed in the sliders.
3. Optical synchronization of the product – and service pages:
a. The default value of the font size - and color of the title on the service pages have to be changed. It must have the same font size – and color like it is on the product pages.
b. Hide out the loup function in the responsive version (table and mobile) on the product pages.
c. I need the code snippet to integrate the fixed header on service pages. There is an existing field for it in the back-end.
4. I need some changes on the page URL „What our customers say“:
a. The page must not be integrated into the slider on the start page. Please look if there is an existing structure for it to hide out products – and service pages of the slider. When there is no existing structure then make a back-end workflow to exclude single product – and service pages on the start page slider.
b. Hide out the picture, the galary pictures and the description.
5. I need some changes on the „Thank you page“. Please integrate the opened comment function from the „What customers say“ page on the „thank you page“. When someone made a comment on the "thank you page" then this comment should be appear (after the admin approvement) on the „What customers say“ page. The "send" button and the placement of the "mail-adress" and "name" field of this comment function should be also change a little bit. The comment function by itself is an existing back-end structure. Only the placement on the „Thank you page“ and the small button and fields changes are the task here.
6. When someone made a comment on any side of the shop and the field„Page after registration“ in the back-end is not filled, then show the following sentence „Danke. Überprüfe jetzt Deine E-Mails“. This text should be the default value for the comment function with an unfilled „Page after registration“ field. But this text must be editable in the generell settings in the back-end. And the text must also be shown on the „Thank you page“ when someone made a comment there (point 5). In any case it must be shown on the same side like the comment function is. It must be embeded in the side.
7. Paypal Express does not work correct with live api data. With sandbox everything was ok. So the requirement is that Paypal Express works without problems and live transactions are feasible.
Hi Sven, I am Anna here. Thank you for inviting me to place a bid on the project. I hope you can consider my bid. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Anna