I am looking for an individual who is very good in programming and tweaking vBulletin. I have a vBulletin forum that needs a lot of work to be fully usable for me, and I am hoping that I might find someone here that can do this work for me.
Here is a rundown of what is needed to be done:
1. Make a point system that allows people to download attachments at the cost of points. In order to get points, there are two ways. One is to buy them (see below) and one is to upload stuff themselves where they get credited points for posts that is accepted. The system has to work in a way that when a post that a user has made is accepted, they get credited the points for that. I can give a whole rundown on the entire system for the programmer, but thats the overview of it.
2. Install a skin that I have, and make it work perfectly. Also install some icons that is related to the attachments, posts and other stuff.
3. Install or make a mod that allows a user to use a small image as thread icon instead of the current ones.
4. Make a payment gateway that directs to Paypal for buying points to use for downloading attachments. There is a mod called amember I think, but I need it in accordance to buying points, not just a membership. Also make sure it works in real time, so that when a user buys points, they are credited immediately.
5. There is an error inside vBulletin that says you are not allowed to upload from a remote source. This has to be fixed, but it also has to be limited to the mods and admins to use.
6. Remove a few parts of the forum from view so that users cannot access them, and the buttons are not there. This includes the blogs, articles and a few other things.
I am not sure if there are more things, but that is the current list. If there will be more, then I will make a new project for that.
I am running vBulletin v4.2.4 Release Candidate 2 on my server.
Please make sure that you can do these modifications prior to bidding on this project.