The basic script reads CSV with fixed format and generates line chart with matplotlib.
It needs improvements such as:
- making it generic (plot any csv based on column headers)
- fix the legend to reflect all series, not obstruct chart
- add command line options to control title, output file name etc.
- add command line options for selecting which series in y-axes (2 axes)
- accept another csv file, with 2 limits series ("min" column and "max" column)
- plot the "min" and "max" series in dotted lines on same chart
- For each X in chart:
If (selected curve[X] < min[X] ) or (selected curve[X] > max[X] ) then mark spot on chart; result <= FAIL
- Else result <= PASS
22 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $131
HI, I am data scientist and have good experience in python and R programming. My area of interest is statistical Analysis of dataset and apply ML/deep learning algorithm. I can intern your tasks. Kind Regards
I am sure that I can finish your project perfectly with high quality code and short time. Please send me message so that we can discuss more. Thank you.