The objective of this specification is to **send** targeted **emails** to webmasters/**site owners** in a specific niche for my team to write for.
I am looking for only one working week at a maximum bid of $2.20 per hour, for 40 hours.
I would be open to bids whereby you wish to work less hours than that mentioned.
I may accept more than one bid - each bidder would be given a different niche.
I will seek to extend the agreement with over a month for someone whom can complete this task successfully.
We are seeking an indirect marketing contractor paid hourly who will be responsible for finding, recording and contactingniche websites/webmasters/magazines to contact and send out a customized email template to.
A more detailed explanation of this process and training is provided in additional documentation.
The successful applicant will need to make use of keywords and phrases to find relevant websites worth contacting to promote our product, and then contact these websites.
We don't believe in spam, these emails will be targeted promotion.
The applicant will need to:
* Use Google to search given keywords and find niche websites
* Visit websites and determine if they could be interested in writing about our product
* Make sure that the website doesn't conflict with our list of already contacted websites using our automated tool
* Manually make sure that the website doesn't conflict with our rules of websites not to contact
* Find the contact information for the website, usually an e-mail or a contact form
* Contact the website using our message template
* Mark the website as contacted to our automated tool
The applicant will report to our Marketing Manager.
In bidding, please tell me a little bit about you - In addition, please outline your level of familiarity with marketing and your general computer skills. Moreover, please state your availability in terms of the approximate number of hours you are able to work each week.
Skills And Requirements
A successful applicant will possess the following characteristics:
* **English Reading** - Able to understand English on a **very good to excellent level**
* **English Writing** - Able to write English to a very good level
* **Computer Savvy** - Good working knowledge of computers, technology and the internet
* **Good Attitude** - Excellent attitude to work. Someone whom picks up new skills quickly and easily, but also someone is happy to study documents in order to obtain new skill sets
* **Integrity** - Honest and open, someone whom understands that quantity whilst important is no substitute for quality
* **Work Independently** - Can manage their own work independently, understands the need to check their work for quality
* **Confident** - Can communicate what is taking them significant time and energy so we can help them make efficiency gains
* **Decisive** - The applicant will need to make judgment calls and be able to justify them
The applicant must have access to Mozilla Firefox and be able to install our "GoMarket" toolbar on their computer
* We will be seeking someone for **up to 40 hours initially per week**, if that individual performs well we will keep them on for a month, **if that works out we will extend the arrangement long term**
* We will consider strong candidates that can't work 40 hours per week; however there is a 15 hour minimum working week requirement
NB: The initial work will be fairly repetitive; however, we will seek to develop the role with the individual after a period of time.
* Applicant will be trained into the role with documentation and screen printsA more detailed instructions document is attached in the job specification
* A final document will be provided with usernames and passwords, as well as the email template(s) that you'll need to use
Applicant will not be able to distribute our GoMarket internal tool or use our internal tool for any other purpose.
Please see the attached documents for more information about this role. The documents attached are available in PDF and DOC format - they are identical.