We need a highly skilled Apache guru to set up a fresh Apache server environment to the following exact specifications:
1. PHP [url removed, login to view]
2. MYSQL 5.5.40-cll
3. Apache [url removed, login to view]
4. Upload an already built and functional ZenCart [url removed, login to view] site and configure to work on new environment/url (at least 2 config files likely need editing)
5. You'll need to create an ftp account via WHM cpanel to log into this web directory
6. You'll need to point a domain name to this environment (domain name will be provided). It may take a day or two before they will allow us to change the name server values with them.
7. Install/configure/register an SSL certificate. The site processes credit card transactions so it's important that it is secure.
8. Troubleshoot and test all aspects of the site are up and working.
The site is already operational on a different server, we simply need to clone the site onto a new server. Because we need to use older versions of php/mysql, this presents some technical challenges in configuration. This is why we ask you are well experienced in Apache servers.
We currently have an Apache VPS using WHM 11.44.1 (build 23). It currently runs Apache 2.2 & PHP 5.4. It doesn't provide the php/mysql versions we need in an EasyApache packet, so you will likely have to find a way to install them manually.
Unfortunately we are not highly skilled in server setup/management - so you will have to solve most of the problems that may arise on your own.
One more caveat, this task must be completed before Dec 23. It is a very tight deadline with no room for flexibility. Serious applicants only please.