[url removed, login to view] is to acheive the top ten of the
major search engines and reserve supplementary techniques of SEO to administer as our competition strive to regain ground.
To include the following Core Strategy and Implementations:
.. A full analysis and consultation documenting our proposed guidelines.
.. Liaison with ourselves and/or your technical team in order to ensure your correct implementation of our recommendations.
.. Discussion and inclusion of your own concerns with regard to site content and
visibility to the user.
.. Implementation of a Link Partner program, again in consultation with ourselves on relative content, areas of contact through search terms, area and advice on
any issues regarding reciprocation. (This serves several purposes; two of which
are to improve page rank, and to ensure regular changes are appearing to be made – both 'good things' in the eyes of Google in particular).
.. Formation of correct Header Tag and Title Tags, forming the required
relationship between the two for good SEO.
.. Correction of Site Title to ensure priority search terms are included.
.. Correction of Meta Tags and relationship to Site Title and priority pages.
.. Correlation between Header and Title tags to be reviewed.
.. Text content issues to be addressed and copywriting advice to be provided for
future content requirements with firm guidelines to avoid spamming or ‘keyword stuffing' issues.
.. Analysis and implementation of contextual content and latent semantics where necessary; check for polynyms.
.. Review of pages and those that should be merged or expanded, along with
relevant Text, Title and Tag guidelines.
.. Correction of graphic and file name issues and ALT Tag behaviour.
.. Advice on when or whether to submit to the search engines and ensure Spider
.. Hosting to be discussed – required geographical areas may require alterations in
this area for optimum performance.
.. Creation, implementation and verification of Google Xml sitemap to be
considered and discussed (this is not necessarily for SEO purposes, and there
are some occasions that it could be counter productive).
.. Monitoring and supply of results on a monthly basis.
.. Regular incremental SEO reporting and evaluation of progress.
.. Ongoing monthly Link Partner requests.
.. Monitoring of Spider progress and site penetration.
On receipt of the order being awarded (within 24 working hours):
• Team briefing held; final choice of search terms assessed.
• Client notified of any search terms that show signs of weakness.
• Contract copies and special conditions and/or requirements sent to all relative departments.
Within first five days:
• Allocated team to compile analysis of current website and create initial strategy
based on current website restrictions and client requirements.
• All major site problems identified.
• Search terms and market place assessed in depth for degree of competition and
degree of difficulty for chosen search terms.
• Off-site strategy completed and time allocated (in man hours) for initial and
monthly link campaign.
• Any PPC requirements assessed if requested.
Within two weeks:
• Website analysis finalised, initial report compiled and sent to ourselves and our technical team to implement.
• Market assessed and targeted for link campaign, based on search terms requested.
• Communication means for off-site optimisation put into place, personalised requests for inbound links formalised.
Within six weeks:
• On site optimisation completed.
• Link campaign initiated and first replies due back at this time.
• Commencement of monitoring for position.
• If necessary, any submissions to the search engines are complete.
• Sign off of initial campaign and commencement of further optimisation strategy created to be used if and as necessary.
Results and ongoing work:
• Top ten position comes into effect after
any of our prioritised search terms are in the top ten.
• MSN and Yahoo top ten are to be due at this time; Google results to show increased visibility, and climbing.
• Three months of link campaign completed, reciprocation requests to be reviewed and inserted into designated site area.
Monthly thereafter and optimum performance goals:
• Consolidation of all search terms in MSN and Yahoo top ten.
• Optimum time for Google top ten should be appearing from months 5 to 9.
• Any search terms that are slow to achieve results, to receive additional optimisation and link campaign work.
• On all terms showing in top ten of all three majors; increase in competition monitoring.
SEO for [url removed, login to view]
The winning bidder´s SEO, including optimisation for 16 search terms in total, 8 to be prioritised: