Looking for a qualified individual to create a website for a custom tailor shop
The main function is similar in concept to the http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
The objective is to build an interactive website for a tailor who sells custom made male apparels and business suits with a unique style created by the user.
Consumer’s interface specific functions:
1. The site should give users the options to make their own shirt AND visualize those designs. Functions reference to http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
2. The site should give options for consumers to input their dimensions
3. The site should able to recognize location through zip code
4. The site should allow consumers to anticipate group deals [ Hence the site has to be able to support group deal initiation and anticipation function, similar to group on]
5. The site should support “deal of the day”
6. The site should provide calendar function allowing consumers to book appointment with our stylist, reference to [url removed, login to view]; schedule an appointment
Other generic functions for the site:
2. Abandoned shopping cart
3. Shopping cart
4. News letter
5. On line payment supporting PayPal AND credit card
6. Search & sorting
PC + Mobile (apple+ android)
Operational Front interface- to my internal employee
It has to be user friendly. By the time of finishing the project, you should provide us with the necessary knowledge to perform on the internal interface including but not limit to below:
1. CRM management
2. Consumer data base management including measurements for each person
3. Consumer purchase and repurchase tracking
4. Order placed and tracking system
5. Product/ sales/ fabric/ price updates
6. Provide newsletter framework
Additional design work: Logo [We have the idea of how it will look like, Just need computer to graphic it]
The overall website architecture is ready, so you DO NOT need to work on the site layout very much
1. Selecting a provider and awarding the contract.
2. Providing visual illustration for the website architecture client provides
3. Applying the layout into a CMS template and providing a demo for it, including menu layouts[ architect already provided]
4. Providing a demo of the content and menu layouts.
5. Design & program the “suit and shirt customization” function and visualize it.
6. Design & program “Group deal” function
7. Design & program “make appointment” function
8. Design back office programs, including CRM and order & tracking system
8. Integrating the user/membership, group deal and payment into it
11. Linking all forms together and full testing of both forms and purchasing all together.
9. Ironing out all the wrinkles in the forms and reworking them.
12. Tweaking the site with respect to SEO and bug finding/testing.
13. Site acceptance.
14. Test launch 80% of payment for the job
15. 2 months after test launch- rest 20% payment + bonus up to 20% + feedback given to Getafreelancer.com.
What we are looking for
--- Please bid only if you can make this happen and have an idea what we are looking for. Totally generic bids will not be considered. This is not an ordinary webshop.
--- Please provide us with a timeline for the realisation of the project.
--- The budget for this is US$ 1500
We will be using the [url removed, login to view] escrow service for payment.
eCommerce, HTML, Shopping Carts, Website Design
See more:tailor store format, custom tailor, website testing, shirt, tailor store website development, build site tailorstore, tailorstore, pre, tailor, tailor shop website template, interactive, shop, psd, designing bidding website, cms shirt website, easy website feedback, visual basic front end project, create logo design shirt, visual basic shop, shop design concept, implement data website, profile linking sites, cms shirt, profile 1500, build escrow website
44 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $2050
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello, We hope this message you well. We reviewed your description and we believe that we can get this project done for you in a good quality and manner as well. Kindly check the attached proposal for the details.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.