1. Consultant Registration
2. Client Registration
1. Admin will be able to add users (Consultant/Client).
2. User will be also able to register itself and email will be sent to verify the email address.
3. Admin will get the registration requests (Consultant/Client) and approve/reject.
4. User will be able to choose a specific package and if he is logged in then pay online for that package.
5. Each package will be available for specific time period. During that time period client will be able create consultation request.
6. After a packages expiry, client will not be able to create consultation request.
7. Admin will be able to approve/reject the request and will be able to assign the request to a specific consultant.
8. Consultants will be able to submit his response.
9. Client will be able to rate consultant’s response and submit his feedback (Satisfied/Unsatisfied).
10. Admin will be able to assign the consultation request to another consultant if client will not be satisfied.
11. Consultant will be able to request for his consultation fee.
12. Admin will be able to approve/reject the consultant’s request. And will pay the consultant online.
13. History of consultant’s consultancy will be viewable and invoices will be printable in the system to related users.
14. Admin will be able to view all the consultancy and print the invoices.
Relevant users will be notified for any related action through email i.e.:
1. On new user registrations.
2. On any approval requests.
3. On payment.
4. Assigning/assigning of consultation.
5. Payment refund policy implementation: Yes/ No
6. System will be Bilingual (English/Arabic): Yes/No