It will be a two sided platform where users can create personal pages (that will be live for a fixed amount of time) after their registration. The landing page should consist of 4 parts;
1. Value proposition block (with two links),
2. Explanation (without links),
3. Overview personal pages +live information) (all clickable),
4. Recommendation (3 links), of course it all comes with header and footer section.
When registering a user can directly choose to create their personal site. The registration process will contain 3 several text input boxes, radio boxes and possibility to upload files (photos and video, maximum of 1 video, 3 foto’s).
After login, the personal site should be editable, inwhere are 3 sections (basic requirements, same as during registration period), additional and extra information. The additional section consists of 4 subsections (upload excel file list with 3 columns), “write email section”, edit link personal site, recommendation section.
The personal page should consist of a openings image (uploaded during registration), the text input of the registration process and have a “blog” function with integration of facebook/instagram and twitter. It must be possible for the page owner to write messages to his audience. For visitors it must be able to “mark” the page, make a donation and write a message (either via facebook login).
For visitors of the personal page it should be able to make donations via one of the 7 donations buttons (fixed buttons, value defined by page owner).
Furthermore there need to be a “counter area” where the value of the donated money is shown on the personal page.
Payment area will be via paypal van MOIP (brazil). This can be in an external area.
• Integration of a pre defined calendar (with standard pre-defined appointments of fixed days). This calendar should be editable for the site owner and sync/importable with a personal agenda.
• Feedback/insights of statistics (visitors, donations, donations over past days, compared to other personal pages) – after login page owners should see statistics of their personal page.
• Compiling (1) video out of 5 separate video files. Add transitions and automatic generated titles.