I need a Wordpress site, so that it is easy for me to manage content and I can get something built quickly.
My site to have:
1. Content management for main site - Website
2. Cart functionality for someone to add item (Items also called as Plan will be created by Admin from backend) to cart. As mine is a service so nothing to ship to customer physically. I don't need shipping option. My product will have only fields - Title, Image, Description (list/table), Original Price, Discounted Price.
3. Payment option to let customer pay through gateway like Stripe or Paypal
4. On successful Order, a project gets created in the backend system and assigned to Admin. Customer get the Welcome email along with a set of Questions (refer to point #6)
5. Admin will assign to an Agent
6. In the meantime, based on the item customer purchased, he will receive a link to fill a set of questions (Google form kind of option is good for easy access and easy fill). Admin will create these questions for each of the Plan in the backend. Answers to question may also include file upload (PDF, Image, Doc or XLS, Zip), so customer should be able to upload.
7. Agent will act a support personnel for Customer to interact and bridge between the Employee and Customer.
8. Agent will assign the work to or revoke the work from Employee.
9. Employee if have any question will submit and it will go to Agent. - Comment History on a project
10. Agent will send those questions to Customer to answer. - Ticketing system
11. On receiving answer Agent will send those to Employee. - Comment History
12. A notification system in this process will be good, so that people get notified on screen (a bell icon) as messages arrive.
13. Employee will also upload samples to approve for customer, but these will also go through Agent. Project moves to Review state - Project articfacts
14. Agent can also send those back to Employee based on this review comments. - Project Comment History [Agent+Employee]
15. If Agent is OK then he can also send these to Customer to review and approve. Project status will be Awaiting Customer Feedback
16. Customer can provide the review comments or approve. - Project Comment History [Agent+Customer]
17. Once the samples are approved or feedback, Agent share that with Employee. Project status changes to Approved or In Progress Project Comment History [Agent+Employee]
18. Employee can complete the work and resubmit. Project Status Work submitted
19. Agent can mark the project as done. Project Status Work delivered
20. Customer can also open support tickets which will go to Agent to answer (CRM kind of system)
21. PROJECT is the Core of the system so everything should be tied to Project.
22. Each role should be able to generate reports based on the work they are doing.
Employee shouldn't have visibility on Customer details and his comments.
Customer shouldn't have visibility on Employee details and his comments.
Admin & Agent will have the visibility of the Customer as well as Employee details and comments.
Admin can also be able to do the work, which an Agent can do.
Admin will create Agent and Employee from the backend. Predefined roles.
Customer need to register on the website, to complete the Order (before login he can browse, add to cart etc, but for payment he need to register)
There should be a report option for Admin, Agent and Employee based on the work they do.
Site need to be responsive to adapt to mobile, tablets and screens. I am in the process of defining theme so please ensure we can integrate Theme at the later stage of the development. Based on the roles each person will see their respective menu, so as to avoid unnecessary clutter. Super Admin role will be for Architect of this website, so that neither Admin, nor Agent and nor Developer can play around with the site configuration to break the site. :)
You have done proper development, testing and their shouldn't be any issue with the plugin conflicts if you use any.
13 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за ₹38731
Hello sir, We have an expert team of web application designers and developers in New Delhi, [login to view URL] already have successfully launched many eCommerce,blog, social networking and other [login to view URL] can do this job with Більше