We require a stratum mining proxy, which can distribute the work from the miners among multiple pools – concurrent/simultaneous connections to multiple pools will be open.
We do not have requirements for a coding language to be used for the project – the end result must be a stable working stratum proxy capable of relaying high volumes of hashing power. Already working, open source stratum proxies can be used as a base or reference or just can be modified, so they meet our functionality requirements. Here are two, which can be used:
- [url removed, login to view] | Python
- [url removed, login to view] | Java
The final stratum proxy will work preferably on a Debian virtual/dedicated server.
Here are our functionality requirements for the stratum proxy:
- The stratum proxy does not require to have getwork protocol capabilities. All miners connected to the proxy will use stratum protocol.
- The stratum proxy will talk to a back-end mysql database, where it will be pulling the information for pools and worker names from. Changes in the information from the database should be checked every 5 minutes(time interval should be adjustable)
- The stratum proxy will record shares submitted/relayed for each miner in the database – accepted, stale, duplicate, rejected.
- The most important feature of the proxy will be to open simultaneous connections to different pools or to a single pool, but different worker names. Example:
o Miner1 -> connection -> Pool1->worker name->Worker1
o Miner2 -> connection ->Pool1->worker name-> Worker2
o Miner3->connection->Pool2->worker name -> Worker1
If needed, a virtual machine for developing purposes will be provided.
Database table with all fields that the proxy will be pulling information from will be provided.
Hashing power for testing purposes will be provided as well.
The final product needs to be tested and working stably, it needs to be ready for production deployment.
All bidders need to have previous experience in web projects using TCP sockets, please send us reference of previous work.