I currently live mainly in France with business and personal interests in Romania Ireland and Atlanta(the 4 locations].
I want a part-time virtual assistant to help me be more efficient and effective with various tasks, including but not limited to:- running businesses and households in the four locations-utility bills, phone bills, vehicle insurance &required documentation etc.
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) - Light accent is OK.
Good at communication skills , fluent in use of computer ,Internet /mobile /fixed phones
good Internet skills and access
cost-conscious &cost-effective , efficient , not a time waster /able to get things done
trustworthy &reliable with common sense
able to find out how to do things from other people I communicate with e.g. coworkers , staff etc. to optimize time required to train you up .
It would be an advantage to also have –
knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word
knowledge of the practical aspects of living in one or all of the four locations
some knowledge of French would be an advantage -need help dealing with the interminable bureaucracy in France-
familiarity with operation of an iPhone and business equipment in general -I am an ex engineer and gadget enthusiast
an appreciation of bookkeeping and accountancy
able to work remotely with Google Earth and Google Street to find out about different locations
some sort of real estate background or knowledge
knowledge of how to use Skype as it is currently one of my main communication mediums
other typical tasks-
finding reviewing &booking restaurants and hotels, maintaining database of same.
Filing in mutually convenient locations e.g. dropbox
Finding reviewing and ordering books as required
reviewing recommending and booking travel plans-mainly flights as I generally take more than five flights a month and am very particular to have cost and time efficient Travel arrangements.
advertising for new staff, probably in Atlanta and subsequently reviewing and sorting applicants for interview.
possibility to remote assist on my computer, work with existing English-speaking staff in Romania and Atlanta
sourcing reviewing and ordering items for office ,houses and vehicles
I initially envisage approximately 10 hours per week as we get to know each other but this could increase or decrease depending on my availability(e.g. when I'm busy/ traveling or taking time off I may be out of touch for a few days) and whether things are working out between us or not.
source [e.g. finding the best place to advertise for] physical (i.e. not virtual ) and virtual personnel as required e.g. IT support, website design and management, cleaners, assistants,
MAIN RULES FOR EFFECTIVE WORK:
- COMMUNICATION: Answer/comment to all of my questions as soon as you get them! If something is not clear, ask straight away, otherwise I expect that you understand fully what I need and are working already to deliver on it.
- TIME: If there is a deadline for a task - it has to be met! Alternatively - say when is the earliest you can get it done. Chances are it will be OK to move it a day or so. If you realise that you are running late - let me know ASAP - tell me how much is done and when you expect the rest to be 100% finished.
- REPORTING: Unless stated clearly otherwise, at the end of each work day I expect a brief list of bullet points, listing your progress for the day (takes you only 5 mins and keeps us both on track).keep a schedule (probably in excel)of the tasks youare working on with a brief update of the progress to be sent on a weekly basis
- PAY: After a period of effective and productive cooperation we can review your rate and increase it according to growth of my companies and your contribution.
Please attach your CV and examples of work you have done related to the above.
Please bid your monthly rate based on 10hrs/week.
9 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за £646
I am your perfect candidate, fluent in French and English with experience as an IT Project Manager in a fast paced corporate environment. Please check your private messages for more.