Needs 5 Freelancers
We are looking for well-experienced individuals to manage purchases and inventory. The procurement admin should be handling the purchase of products to replenish the stock as and when required.
The individual will help to look for interested supplier, maintain a good relationship with the suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the company. The procurement admin is also responsible for providing a range of administrative support that includes the following: assigning duties to staff and review their work; maintaining accurate records, FBA sheet, Supplier list etc.; assist in updating company systems; report and resolve invoice queries.
- Good English communication skills
- Proficient in Mandarin & English language is a MUST
- Currently located in Malaysia
- Good IT and Math skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a team as well as independently
- Passionate about Admin related work, eg. data entry, organizing information, Google search, etc.
- Experience in Accounting work & Research
- Always connected via computer or mobile
- Able to speak to overseas client/supplier
- Available of 6 hrs per day between regular working hours of Malaysia (Compulsory)
If you meet ALL the above requirements, please apply with a valid cover letter and your best rate to start with. Qualified candidates with the lowest rate would be preferred.
Cover letters without answers to the below questions would be automatically rejected.
1) Are you fluent in both English and Mandarin?
2) Are you available to work between regular business hours (9am-6pm, Malaysia Time)? If yes, how many hours can you render for this project?
3) Do you have any work experiences related to this role?
4) What experience do you have in accounting?