Joomla [url removed, login to view] component to bulk upload content & set a publishing schedule.
1) Must be able to select a folder on local drive and upload all *.txt or *.html files in that folder.
a) Text file format will use first paragraph as title.
b) Html file format will use <title> tag as title, all tags should be left intact, ie, <h1>, etc.
2) Must be able to select what section/category content is to be published in during upload.
4) Must include options to:
a) Publish all content immediately.
b) Randomly publish content from xx to xx times per day/week/month.
c) Sequentially publish in order from xx to xx times per day/week/month.
5) Must be able to edit uploaded content and modify publishing schedule.
6) Must be able to upload additional content to existing uploaded content runs.
7) Must be able to bulk modify publishing schedules, ie, cancel, modify schedule, etc.
8) Must be able to edit & change what section/category content is to be published in.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Joomla [url removed, login to view] 1.5