I need to build a web application that has a user login using oAuth (Google, Facebook, and Windows).
When they login, they need to allow sharing of their contact.
After they are logged in we need to copy their contacts into our database.
The user will be using their contacts to send text messages to.
I want to enable them to send text messages in bulk using the Twillio API.
So to summarize.
1. Log in page, where user logs in with oAuth (Google, Facebook, Windows)
2. Verification page including access to the clients contacts.
3. Copy the clients contacts into a database, using postgres.
3. Dashboard using a bootstrap theme, shows a list of complete send outs.
4. Twilio API to send Sms messages to the clients contacts.
5. Ability to create groups of contacts to send to.
6. Each user's contacts would be stored separately
We are looking for this to be build with PHP or cake PHP.